Simmtronics Xpad Freedom is a good quality Android tablet, which comes with 7.8 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device and it runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. If you are using this tablet and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom tablet and get the ability to flash custom-built Android applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
WARNING: Rooting Simmtronics Xpad Freedom will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think about it before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your tablet. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
3) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
4) Ensure that you have deactivated antivirus programs from your tablet as they tend to interrupt the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom:
1) To get started, download Framaroot apk to your device. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your tablet.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your device to finish the rooting process.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Simmtronics Xpad Freedom Android tablet. For confirmation, look for SuperSU app in your device. If you can find it there, then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can confirm the same by using the Root checker for Android app!
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.