Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is a thin and sleek android smartphone which comes with 5.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz dual core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right webpage. I have given a tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 smartphone here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. Once you have rooted your device, you can install custom ROM firmware’s, uninstall pre-installed system applications, custom built Android applications, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung smartphone will null your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, ensure that you have uninstalled all your antivirus programs from your device to avoid the disturbances in rooting procedures. Also, make sure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup before starting with the rooting procedure.
2) Although the rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, take a complete backup of your personal data from your smartphone.
3) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Source. Without enabling this option, you won’t be able to install apps from other sources apart from Google Play Store.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move on to rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Without PC:
1) To get started, download Framaroot and install it in your device. Once the app is installed, launch it in your smartphone.
2) Next, under “Select an action to execute after root” option, choose “Install Superuser”. Once done, click on “Aragorn” under the list to exploits.
3) Framaroot will take one or two minutes to root your device and once it does, you will get a success message stating that both the Superuser and SU binary installed in your device. It will also ask you to reboot your smartphone.
4) Just reboot your smartphone to finish the rooting procedure.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Android smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. To confirm the root privileges in your smartphone use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.