LG Optimus E435 is a good looking and quality Android smartphone, which comes with 3.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.0 GHz processor along with 512 MB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to root LG Optimus E435 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can be able to root LG Optimus E435 smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. Once you have rooted your device, you can able to install custom ROM firmwares, uninstall preinstalled system applications and custom built Android applications, etc.
WARNING:Rooting your LG smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also, ensure that you have uninstalled antivirus programs from your device as they tend to disrupt the rooting procedure.
2) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process but it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take a complete backup of your personal data using appropriate apps.
3) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources. Without enabling this option, you won’t be able to install apps from other sources apart from Google Play Store.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting procedure given below.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus E435 Without PC:
1) To get started, download Framaroot and install it in your device. Once the app is installed, launch it in your smartphone.
2) Next, under the “Select an action to execute after root“, choose “Install Superuser“. Once done, click on “Gandalf” under the list of exploits.
3) Framaroot will take one or two minutes to root your device once it does, you will get a success message stating Superuser and SU binary installed in your device. It will also ask you to reboot your smartphone.
4) Just reboot your smartphone to finish the rooting procedure.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting LG Optimus E435 Android smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. To confirm the root privileges in your smartphone use the Root Checker for Android app from Google Play Store.
If you encounter any issues while following the rooting procedure given here, do let me know via comments.