Lenovo Vibe X3 is a quality and money worthy android smartphone which comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz Hexa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right place. I have given a tutorial to root Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone here.
You can be able to root Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here, and get the ability to remove pre-installed system applications, custom recoveries, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Lenovo smartphone will null your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Make sure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one.
2) Although this rooting process is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of your personal data in your device. So, take a complete backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
3) Then,ensure that you have deactivated all antivirus applications in your smartphone as they tend to interrupt the rooting procedure.
4) Next, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move on to rooting tutorials given below.
Tutorial To Root Lenovo Vibe X3 Without PC:
1) To get started, download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk file is downloaded, click on it to install towelroot app in your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app in your device.
3) Once done, open up the towelroot app in your Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your smartphone will reboot automatically.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Lenovo Vibe X3 smartphone using Towelroot one-click rooting application. For confirmation, download Root checker from Google Play store, install it in your device and confirm root access in your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.