Karbonn A25+ is a good looking and price worthy Android smartphone, which comes with 5.0 inches IPS Capacitive touchscreen display, powered by 1.3 GHz Dual -core processor along with 512 MB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right page as I have given a tutorial to root Karbonn A25+ here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can able to root Karbonn A25+ smartphone without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom-built Android apps, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, and install custom recoveries (TWRP or CWM)… Etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn smartphone will null its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about this before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Then, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process but it is safe to take a complete backup of your personal data in your smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn A25+ Without Computer:
1) To get started, download Kingroot app to root Karbonn A25+ device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app in your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, launch it in your device. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
3) Now, click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz don’t worry if your device reboot.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Karbonn A25+ without computer. For confirmation, open up your Apps menu and look for KingUser app. If you can find it there, your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can confirm the root privileges of your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
If you would like to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU, follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you would like to unroot Karbonn A25+ smartphone, you can follow our guide to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.