Intex Aqua Power 4G is a best looking and worthy android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.0 GHz quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right page. I have given a tutorial to root Intex Aqua Power 4G smartphone here.
You can be able to root Intex Aqua Power 4G smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here, and get the ability to remove pre-installed system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, custom recoveries and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Intex smartphone will void your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, ensure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one and if your device gets switched off in the middle of rooting process due to lack of battery backup, it will get bricked.
2) Then, take a complete backup of your personal data in your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
3) Next, download Intex Aqua Power 4G USB driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
4) Now, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move on to rooting tutorials given below.
Tutorial To Root Intex Aqua Power 4G:
1) To get started, download kingoroot for windows and install it in your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch its window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Intex Aqua Power 4G Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
4) It will take a minute or two for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Intex Aqua Power 4G smartphone. For confirmation, install Root Checker for android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.