Intex Aqua Craze is really a grand looking and quality android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.0 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right page as I have given a tutorial to root Intex Aqua Craze here.
You can be able to root Intex Aqua Craze smartphone by using the following tutorial given here and get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), custom-built Android applications and etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Intex smartphone will void your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot it. So, think well before processing with the rooting procedure.
1) First, take a complete backup of your personal data in your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
2) Next, ensure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one and if your device gets switched off in the middle of rooting process due to lack of battery backup, it will get bricked.
3) Then, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Now, download Intex Aqua Craze USB driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move on to rooting tutorials given below.
Tutorial To Root Intex Aqua Craze Without PC:
1) To get started, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2) Now, connect your smartphone to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3) Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
4) Now, click the “complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting Intex Aqua Craze smartphone using iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation install Root Checker for android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, drop a comment below.