Mobistel Cynus F7 is a good quality smartphone, which comes with 5.0 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Cynus F7 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root Cynus F7 smartphone and get the ability to flash custom-built Android applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Cynus F7 smartphone will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think about it before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your smartphone. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
3) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
4) Ensure that you have deactivated antivirus programs from your smartphone as they tend to interrupt the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Cynus F7:
1) To get started, download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk file is downloaded, click on it to install the Towelroot app in your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app on your device.
3) Once done, open up the Towelroot app in your Cynus F7 smartphone and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your smartphone will reboot automatically.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Cynus F7 smartphone using Towelroot one-click rooting application. For confirmation, download Root checker from Google Play Store, install it on your device and confirm root access on your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.