Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H) is a good-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 4.5 inch super AMOLED touchscreen display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and it runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy A3 without using a PC or Laptop computer.
By following the tutorial given below, you will be able to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 and get the ability to remove unwanted system applications, or install custom ROM firmware’s, or install custom-built Android applications, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung smartphone will void its warranty and if you would like to claim it back, you will have to unroot your device. So, think about it very well before getting started with the rooting process.
1) Before getting started with the rooting procedure of your Samsung smartphone it is very important to take complete backup of personal data. So, take a backup using Samsung Kies or related app.
2) Next, enable “Installation from unknown sources” by following this path in your Android device: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources (tap on it to enable this option). Only by enabling this option, you will be able to install KingRoot rooting application.
3) Make sure that your device has a decent battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also, ensure that you have disabled antivirus applications in your device as they have a habit of disrupting the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all these basic prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-A300H):
1) To get started, download KingRoot application to your device. While downloading, you might get a warning message stating that the APK file might harm your device. Just ignore it and click on “Ok” to download the app to your device.
2) Once downloaded, click on the APK file to begin the installation process. Now, you will be taken to the KingRoot installation screen. Click on “Install” to install the application in your device.
3) Once installed, open the application in your device. Since you haven’t rooted your device, you will get “Root access is unavailable” message. Click on “Start Root” button to begin the rooting process.
4) Now, KingRoot will start rooting your device and you will get the “Rooting” message as shown in the screenshot below.
5) Once the processing circle gets to 100%, you will get the “Root Successfully” message in KingRoot app.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 (SM-300H) Android smartphone. For confirmation, open up your device and look for KingUser app. If you find it there, then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker application to confirm the rooting process.
If you would like to unroot your device, then follow our tutorial to unroot Samsung Galaxy A3 by uninstalling KingUser.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, let me know by dropping a comment below.