Panasonic P55 Novo is a good quality Android smartphone which comes with 5.30 inch touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz processor along with a 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges in it, you are in the right page. Here, I have given step by step tutorial to root Panasonic P55 Novo Android smartphone.
Just by following the tutorial given below you will be able to gain root access in Panasonic P55 thereby getting the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, or remove pre-installed system applications, or install custom Android applications which are not available in the Google Play store and a lot other things.
WARNING: Rooting your Panasonic smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back, until you unroot your smartphone. So, think about it hard and long before beginning the rooting process.
1) It is always important to take a backup of personal data in your smartphone before getting started with the rooting procedure. So, take a complete backup of personal data using appropriate apps.
2) Download Panasonic P55 Novo USB driver and install it in your computer. Only by doing so, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
3) Next, you will need to enable USB Debugging mode in your smartphone. To do so, first you will need to enable “Developer Options” by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options). Now, enable USB debugging by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging (tap on it to enable this option).
4) Make sure that your device has at least 60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting process as it is a time-consuming one. If your device gets switched off during the rooting process, it will get bricked. So, avoid it by having enough battery backup.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Panasonic P55 Novo Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download Kingo Root Rooting application to your computer. Once done, install it in your computer and open up its window. You will see the message “Not Connected. Please enable USB Debugging“. Since we have already enabled USB debugging mode, we don’t have to worry about it now.
2) Next, connect your Panasonic P55 smartphone to the computer. If you haven’t installed the USB drivers as mentioned in the prerequisites, then Kingo Root will automatically download drivers for your smartphone and install it in your computer.
3) Once the USB drivers are installed properly, Kingo Root will show up your device name along with the “No Root Access” message. Now, click on the “Root” button in Kingo Root to begin the rooting process.
4) Once you click the Root Button, Kingo Root will start doing its magic and the rooting process would be going on.
5) Once the rooting process gets finished, you will get the “Root Succeeded” message as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Panasonic P55 Novo smartphone using Kingo Root. To confirm whether you have successfully gained root access in your device, use the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.