OnePlux X is a high quality Android smartphone from the on-demand OnePlus smartphone manufacturers. The device comes with a 5 inch AMOLED touchscreen display which is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core processor and 3GB RAM. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right page as I have a given a tutorial to root OnePlus X smartphone without PC or Laptop Computer here.
By following the OnePlus X rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root your smartphone and get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, install custom-built apps, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your OnePlus X smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with this rooting procedure.
1) Before getting started with the rooting process, it is always important to take complete backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take a backup before proceeding with this rooting tutorial.
2) Next, enable Android Debugging mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> Debugging -> Android Debugging. If you can’t find Developer options in your Device settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options).
3) Ensure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also, make sure that you have disabled or deactivated antivirus applications in your smartphone as they tend to interrupt the rooting process.
Once you have finished these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root OnePlus X Smartphone Without PC:
1) To get started, download Kingroot app to your smartphone. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install it in your computer. While doing so, you might get some warning messages. Just ignore them and install KingRoot in your device.
2) Now, open up the KingRoot app in your smartphone. Since, you haven’t rooted your OnePlus X smartphone, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable. Next, click on “Start Root” button to begin the rooting procedure.
3) During the rooting process, KingRoot will show a progress circle with the message “Rooting“.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the message “Root Successfully“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting OnePlus X Android smartphone without PC or Laptop Computer. To confirm whether your device is successfully rooted or not, use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
If you would like to replace the KingUser app installed by KingRoot with SuperSU, follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you would like to unroot your OnePlus X smartphone or uninstall KingUser app, follow our guide to uninstall KingUser and unroot your smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while following this OnePlus X rooting tutorials, drop in a comment below. I will get back to you ASAP.