LG Optimus L7 II P710 is a decent quality Android smartphone, which came out with 4.3 inch IPS LCD display powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor and the device runs on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean Operating system. If you are using this smartphone and want to improve its performance, then rooting is the best option. If you aren’t sure how to root LG Optimus L7 II P710, then you are in the right page as I have given a step by step rooting tutorial here.
Just by following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root your LG smartphone and thereby get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your LG smartphone will void its warranty. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) The rooting procedure for LG device given here is not a data-loss process. Still, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take a backup using appropriate apps.
2) Next, you will need to enable “Unknown sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources (tap on it to enable installation of non-market applications in your device).
3) Ensure that your device has good battery backup in it as the rooting procedure is a battery consuming one. Also, make sure that you have deactivated or disabled antivirus applications in your smartphone.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus L7 II P710 Without PC:
1) To get started, download framaroot apk file to your smartphone. Once done, click on the framaroot.apk file to install the app in your device. While doing so, you will get a warning message stating that the file would corrupt your smartphone. Just ignore it and finish installing Framaroot in your device.
2) Once installed, click on the Framaroot app icon to launch the application. Now, choose “Install Superuser” under “Select an action to execute after root“.
3) Now, click on “Gandalf” exploit to begin the rooting procedure. Once it gets finished, you will get a success message stating that both superuser and su binary has been installed. Also, you will be asked to reboot your smartphone. Just reboot your device to finish the rooting process.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting LG Optimus L7 II P710 smartphone without using a computer. For confirmation, install Root Checker app from Google Play store and launch the app. If your device has been successfully rooted, you would a similar message as shown in the screenshot below.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know using the comments section given below.