InFocus M530 is a decent-quality Android smartphone released by InFocus India in June, 2015. The device comes with a 5.5 inch High Definiton (HD) display, which is powered by 2 GHz octa-core processor along with a 2 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to root InFocus M350 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root your InFocus smartphone thereby get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, install custom-built Android applications, uninstall unwanted applications which comes preinstalled with the device, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your InFocus smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back unless you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure given below.
1) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process. So, there is absolutely no need to take backup of personal data in your smartphone.
2) Download InFocus M350 USB driver and install it in your computer. Only by doing so, you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer successfully.
3) Enable USB Debugging in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t find the Developer Options in your Settings page, enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tapping on Build Number for 5-7 times will enable Developer Options).
4) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before proceeding with the rooting tutorial. Also, make sure that you have uninstalled or deactivated antivirus programs in your computer as they tend to interrupt the rooting process.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root InFocus M350:
1) To get started, download iRoot App and install it in your computer. Once done, launch the app window.
2) Now, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have properly installed the InFocus M350 USB drivers in your computer, iRoot will automatically identify your device and will show the following message: InFocus M350 is connected. No root permissions.
3) Next, click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process. It will take a minute or two to get completed and once it does, you will get the following message: InFocus M350 root successed.
4) Now, click on the “Complete” button to finish the rooting process.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting InFocus M350 Android smartphone using iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation, download Root Checker for Android app from Google play store, install it in your device and confirm your device’s root permissions.
If you encounter any issues while followings this rooting tutorial, drop a comment below. I will revert back as soon as possible.