Are you using a Zuum smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Zuum device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are in the right place. Download Zuum USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Zuum Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Zuum USB Drivers
|Zuum Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Limit||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum E60||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum E45||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum E508||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Astro||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Luxo||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum E55||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Dyn I||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Orvit||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Sirius||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Nox||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Orion||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum E60||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum M50||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum T522||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Onix||Download USB Driver|
|Zuum Magno||Download USB Driver|
How To Install Zuum Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install Zuum device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB driver on your PC or Laptop computer.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the Zuum device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your Zuum device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) If the USB driver for your Zuum device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
2) Zuum Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any inconvenience while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you have bricked your Zuum device, download Zuum stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Zuum smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5) The Zuum USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.