Last updated: December 12, 2017 at 9:17 am
Are you using a ZTE smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download ZTE USB drivers from here (based on your model number), install it on your computer and connect ZTE device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since ZTE doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver on your computer is the only way to connect your ZTE smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download ZTE USB Drivers:
Points To Remember:
1) If you have bricked your ZTE device, download ZTE stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
2) ZTE Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers, contact their support team.
3) All these USB drivers are Windows-based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your ZTE smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your ZTE smartphone or tablet on this page, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.