Last updated: May 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Are you using a Vivo smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device with the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download Vivo USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it in your computer and connect your Vivo device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Vivo doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver in your computer is the only way to connect your Vivo smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Vivo USB Drivers:
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given here are provided officially by Vivo Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are windows based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Vivo smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Vivo smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.
5) Download Vivo stock ROM firmware and flash it in your device for getting back the stock Android experience again.