Last updated: July 13, 2018 at 10:30 am
Towelroot is one of the best one-click rooting app of Android era, and it is created by Geohot, one of the most famous XDA developer. It can root almost all Android smartphones which are running on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system or versions before that! If you are using a smartphone which is running on Android 4.4 or any version before KitKat, you can download Towelroot app (.apk file) from here and root your device successfully.
Although Towelroot doesn’t support newer Android versions, it is still one of the most potent Android rooting application. So, download Towelroot from here and use it for any devices which were launched before June 2014.
1) Simple One-Click Rooting Application: Towelroot is a very simple one-click rooting application. To use this app, all you have to do is install it in your device and click on the Make it Ra1n button given inside the app.
2) Smaller In Size: Towelroot Android app is the smallest rooting app. The size of this app is less than or close to 100kb, but it still works efficiently.
3) Roots Any Android Device: Towelroot supports Android devices which are running on any version of Android between 2.2 and 4.4. Towelroot app supports AT&T and Verizon Android devices rooting as well.
4) No Internet Connection Required: Towelroot doesn’t require an internet connection to work. It works smoothly without an active internet connection. The only time you will need an internet connection is for installing the SuperSU app from Google Play store if Towelroot doesn’t install it in your device.
Download Towelroot App (.apk):
TOWELROOT_V3.apk – Latest Version
Towelroot App Information:
- Latest App Version: 3.0
- Package: com.geohot.towelroot
- File Size: 109 KB
- Android Version Supported: 1.5 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: 2ee349f8087c8a69db101c4086460e14
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Towelroot has been discontinued by its developer, and it doesn’t support Android 6.0 or newer versions.