Are you using an Intel-based smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for an easy way to update software on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download SUT L3 (Software Update Tool) from here, install it to your computer and flash any firmware on your device with Intel Chipset.
SUT L3 or Software Update Tools let you update software/firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet with Intel chipset.
SUT L3 Features
1) Simple User Interface: The Software Update Tool or SUT L3 comes with a simple user interface that lets even a beginner to flash the firmware on Android device with Intel Chipset.
2) Supports All Devices With Intel Chipset: If you are using a smartphone or tablet with Intel Chipset, you can use this tool to flash the firmware on your device.
3) Supports All Windows OS: You can install this tool on all versions of Windows operating system, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
4) Inbuilt USB Drivers: When you install SUT L3 on your computer, the USB drivers required for connecting Intel-based devices with your computer will also be installed automatically.
5) Supports .nb0 and .ffu: You can use this tool to flash firmware in your device even if the firmware file comes with .nb0 or .ffu extension.
Download SUT L3 v3.1.4
SUTL3_v3.1.4 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Intel LLC develops SUT L3 or Software Update Tool. So, all credits must go to them. Also, if you face any errors while using this tool, contact their support team.
2) Before flashing firmware on your device using this tool, make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data in your device using appropriate apps. Or else, you will lose all the data.
3) The SUT L3 supports all versions of Windows Operating system, and you can use this tool to flash firmware on all Android devices with Intel Chipset.