Last updated: June 22, 2017 at 17:47 pm
Are you using a SpreadTrum based Android smartphone or Feature Phone? If yes are you looking for a way to flash stock firmware in your device? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download SPD Upgrade Tool or SpreadTrum Flash tool from here, install it in your computer and flash stock or custom firmware in your SpreadTrum devices easily.
Using the SPD Flash tool, you can flash firmware on Android devices with SpreadTrum chipset. Get all versions of SPD upgrade research tool here.
SPD Upgrade Tool Features
1) Simple UI: This flash tool comes with a simple user interface. So, using it for flashing firmware is quite easy. All you have to do is load the firmware packet, connect your device and click on “Start Downloading” button.
2) Supports all SpreadTrum Devices: If you are using an Android smartphone or Feature Phone or tablet with SpreadTrum chipset, you can use the SPD flash tool for flashing firmware.
3) Flash PAC Firmware: Using SPD Upgrade tool, you can flash PAC firmware on your Android device. All you have to do is load the PAC firmware file in this tool and click on “Start Downloading” for flashing firmware in your device.
4) Flash P5C Firmware: Using SPD Upgrade tool, you can flash P5C firmware on your Android device. Just load the P5C firmware file in this tool and click on “Start Downloading” for flashing stock or custom firmware in your device.
Download SPD Upgrade Tool (SpreadTrum Flash Tool)
SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R17.0.0001 – Latest Version
Points To Remmeber:
1) The SPD Upgrade Tool or SpreadTrum flash tool is created by SpreadTrum communications. So all credits must go to them.
2) If you encounter “Bin Packet Load Error” while using this tool, download SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool for Bin Packet error and use it.
3) You can use this flash tool in all versions of Windows Operating system i.e., Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
4) Using SPD Upgrade research tool is the only way to flash PAC or P5C firmware in your device.