Last updated: July 17, 2018 at 10:58 am
Are you using a Royalstar smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download Royalstar USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Royalstar doesn’t provide PC Suite software for their customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Royalstar USB Drivers
|Royalstar Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar HY918||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar H518 M3X||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar V13 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar V10||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar C188||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar Z18||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar C189||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar A6500||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar H222||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar H200||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar W108||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar L301||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar i988||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar H519||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar IP5||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar i989||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar V2||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar W102||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar R500||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar V1||Download USB Driver|
|Royalstar X368||Download USB Driver|
How To Install Royalstar Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install Royalstar device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB driver on your PC or Laptop computer.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the Royalstar device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your Royalstar device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) Royalstar officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) You can get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Royalstar smartphone or tablet by leaving a comment below.
3) The Royalstar USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
4) If you have corrupted your Royalstar smartphone or tablet, download Royalstar stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device to get it back to a working condition easily.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Royalstar device on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.