Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:33 pm
Root Genius is a simple one-click rooting tool created by Shuame for Windows-based computers. If you are looking to download root genius application, then you are in the right page. Here we have provided all the versions of root genius rooting tool, which was has been released till now.
Root Genius supports rooting almost all the major smartphone and tablet manufacturers including Samsung, Micromax, Intex, Lava, InFocus, Xiaomi, Gionee, Sony, Motorola, Panasonic, etc.
With this rooting tool, you will be easily able to gain root privileges in your Android smartphone or tablet and explore its full potential. Plenty of people of prefer using Root Genius for rooting their Android devices over other one-click rooting tools, because of its simplicity.
Features Of Root Genius Rooting Tool:
1) Portable Application: When you download the Root Genius rooting tool, you will get a portable executable file, i.e., just by clicking on it, you will be able to launch the Root Genius application without actually installing the software in your computer. This portable ability of root genius, makes it to stand out among other one-click rooting tools.
2) One-Click Rooting Tool: Root genius offers one-click rooting ability, i.e., you can root your Android smartphone or tablet just by clicking the “Root Now” button in Root Genius after enabling USB Debugging mode in your device and connecting it with your computer. Since most smartphone users aren’t tech savvy, Root Genius offers an easy way for them to root their devices without learning anything technically.
3) Recovery Root Mode: One of the major advantages of Root Genius over other rooting tools is its ability to automatically root your device in the recovery mode, if it couldn’t root your device in normal mode. Because of this added functionality, Root Genius helps to root a large number of Android devices.
4) No Bloatware: Most of the rooting software will install additional applications while being used for rooting Android devices. Root Genius doesn’t do anything like that. It just roots your Android smartphone or tablet and install KingUser in your device for managing root permissions.
These are the four major features of Root Genius one-click rooting tool.
Download Root Genius Rooting Tool (All Versions):
ROOT GENIUS V3.1.7 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Root Genius is created by Shuame. So, full credits goes to them for creating this wonderful one-click Android rooting tool.
2) Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet using Root Genius is quite easy. Just enable USB Debugging mode in your device, then connect it to your computer, open up Root Genius rooting tool and click on “Root Now” to root your device.
4) If you encounter any errors while using this tool, share the details with us using the comments section below.