Last updated: July 13, 2018 at 10:59 am
Do you own a MyPhone smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right webpage. Download MyPhone USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since MyPhone doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your MyPhone smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download MyPhone USB Drivers
How To Install MyPhone Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install MyPhone device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB driver on your PC or Laptop computer.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the MyPhone device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your MyPhone device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) MyPhone officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you face any issues while installing or using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your MyPhone smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The MyPhone USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
4) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your MyPhone device here on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If your MyPhone device is bricked, download MyPhone stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.