Last updated: October 4, 2017 at 16:46 pm
MobileUncle Tools is one of the most powerful Android applications of the Android era, and it was developed by NJava, an Android developer. If you are looking for a way to back up your IMEI, then you should download MobileUncle Tools and use it. MobileUncle Tools also let you upgrade your stock recovery and stock firmware (OTA) of your device.
Here, we have provided all versions of MobileUncle Tools (.apk file). So, just download it from here, install it in your device and increase your device’s performance by updating your stock firmware, etc.
Features Of MobileUncle Tools App:
1) Information About Device: One of the best features of MobileUncle Tools is that it will help you to find out the following device information: CPU information, IMEI information, Kernel Information, Screen Information, OS Information, Mount Status, MTD, ROM Memory, RAM, Built Information and SD Memory.
2) Update Stock Recovery & Stock Firmware: Using MobileUncle Tools, you can update the stock recovery of your smartphone to the latest one. You can update the recovery by either downloading it to your smartphone, or the MobileUncle Tools will automatically download and use it for updating purpose. Likewise, you can update the stock Android firmware of your smartphone by using this smart application.
3) Backup & Restore IMEI: One of the best features of MobileUncle Tools is that it will let you to backup the IMEI of your MediaTek (MTK) device. You can use this backup to restore your device’s IMEI if it gets corrupted. Also, you can move your system applications to SD memory using MobileUncle Tools.
4) Easy Reboot To Recovery Mode: If you are tired of using the key combinations to boot into your device’s recovery mode, you can use the “Reboot To Recovery” feature of MobileUncle tools to easily reboot to your device’s recovery mode.
Download MobileUncle Tools (.apk):
MobileUncle_3.0.0_2016.02.02 – Latest Version
- Latest App Version: 3.0.0
- Package: com.mobileuncle.toolbox
- File Size: 1.2 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.2 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Release Date: February 2, 2016
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Using MobileUncle Tools for flashing recovery is the best way to do it. But if you flash the wrong recovery, your device will get into a boot loop. So, always use the correct recovery file for flashing into your device.
2) Some people claim that the MobileUncle tools have been discontinued. Well, it’s not true. The developer has changed the name of the App to “ToolHero” and it is available in the Google Play Store.
3) Flashing the IMEI (which you have backed up using the MobileUncle Tools) on other devices is illegal. So, don’t do it at all.