Do you own an LMKJ smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your LMKJ device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Download LMKJ USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since LMKJ Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download LMKJ USB Drivers
How To Install LMKJ Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install LMKJ device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the LMKJ device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your LMKJ device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) Download LMKJ stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.
2) The LMKJ USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your LMKJ device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) LMKJ Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
5) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your LMKJ smartphone or tablet, please let us know by leaving a comment below.