Last updated: June 22, 2017 at 17:11 pm
If you are looking for an easy way to root your Android smartphone or tablet, then using Kingo Root windows application is the best way to do it. Kingo Root is a one-click android rooting application and it will root any android smartphone or tablet with just a click. The application is developed by Kingosoft Technology Limited and it is being used by millions of Android users for rooting their device.
If you are not sure where to download Kingo Root application, you don’t have to worry anymore as we have provided all the versions of Kingo Root application which has been released till now here.
Kingo Root Application Features:
1) Simple UI: The user interface of Kingo Root app is very simple and easy to understand. Even a newbie can use this app to root their android device because of its easy to learn interface.
2) One Click Root: Using Kingo Root to root your android device is extremely easy. Just download Kingo Root, install it in your computer, connect your device and click on the “Root” button in Kingo Root to finish the rooting process.
3) Works Without Internet: Unlike iRoot for mobile app, Kingo Root doesn’t require internet connection to root your smartphone or tablet. The Kingo root app works without internet.
4) Kingo Superuser: Once you root your android device successfully without Kingo Root app, Kingo superuser (a modified version of Superuser) will be installed in your device for managing root permissions.
Download Kingo Root App (All Versions):
Download Kingoroot V184.108.40.20696 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) All the versions of Kingo Root app given here are provided officially by Kingosoft Technology Limited. So, if you encounter any issues while using this app, contact their support team.
2) Kingo Root is one of the best one-click rooting app available for rooting your android smartphone and tablet. If you are looking for similar app, check out the following apps: SRSRoot, iRoot, Framaroot, KingRoot and Root Genius.
3) If you encounter any issues while using this tool for rooting your device, share it with us using the comments section below.