Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:21 pm
Are you looking for an easy way to root your Android smartphone or tablet? If yes is your answer, you are in the right page. Download Kingo Root (kingoapp.apk) for free from here, install it in your smartphone and root any Android smartphone or tablet at ease.
Kingo Root Android app helps to gain root privileges in almost all Android devices. Here, we have provided all versions of Kingo Root application.
Features Of Kingo Root App (kingoapp.apk)
1) One-Click Root:
KingoRoot apk is the best one click root master available right now. To gain root privileges in your Android smartphone or tablet, all you have to do is install the application in your device, launch it and click on “One Click Root” button.
2) High Success Rate:
When it comes to one-click rooting apps, Kingo Root application has the highest rate in rooting Android smartphones and tablets making it one of the best root master apps in the industry.
The main reason for their success is that their team constantly updates the root scripts which are required for successfully rooting your smartphone.
3) Supports All Android Versions:
Kingo Root apk supports almost all Android versions (from Android 1.6 Donut to Android 6.0 Marshmallow). Also, it helps to root Android smartphones and tablets of almost all manufacturers including Samsung, Google, Micromax, HTC, Sony, etc.
Download Kingo Root App (kingoapp.apk)
Download Kingo Root apk v3.3 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Using Kingo Root apk for rooting your device is an extremely easy task. Just install the apk file in your device and click on “One Click Root” to root your smartphone or tablet.
2) Rooting your Android device using King root apk will void your device warranty. So, proceed at your own risk.
3) If you can’t root your smartphone or tablet using this app, do let us know by dropping a comment below. We will provide an alternate solution.
4) Kingo Root app is developed and released by FingerPower Digital Technology Ltd. So, if you encounter any errors while using them (app getting crashed, etc.), contact their support team.