Last updated: April 6, 2018 at 10:51 am
If you are looking for an easy way to root your Android smartphone or tablet, then using iRoot Android application is the best choice right now. The iroot.apk or iRoot Android application is developed by the same team who have previously released the iRoot windows application, which is being used by a lot of people to root their Android devices.
iRoot Android application offers the simplest way to root your Android device i.e., it will let you root your smartphone or tablet just by a tap on your smartphone screen. Here, we have provided all versions of iroot Android app (iroot.apk) which has been released till now.
iRoot Android App (iroot.apk) Features:
1) Easy Rooting: iRoot Android application lets you to root your Android device by a tap on your smartphone or tablet screen. This is by far the easiest way to root your device.
2) App Recommendations: Once you finish rooting your Android device with iRoot, it offers app recommendations. All these recommended apps if used will improve the performance of your smartphone or tablet.
3) Internet Connection Required: Unlike Kingroot or Framaroot, iRoot requires internet connection to root your Android device. So, after installing the iroot.apk in your device, you will need to enable internet connection before using it for rooting your device.
4) No Data Loss: If you are using iRoot android application for rooting your smartphone or tablet, you won’t have to worry about the loss of data because the rooting procedure involving iRoot.apk isn’t a data loss process.
Download iRoot For Mobile (iRoot.apk):
Download iRoot_3.4.9 – Latest Version
iRoot Application Information
- Latest App Version: 3.4.9
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 12.4 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Like every other rooting tool, using iRoot application for rooting your android device will void its warranty. So, think well about it before using the iRoot tool.
2) Like iRoot Windows application, the iRoot android application has been created by the same developer Shenzhen. So, all credits goes to him.
3) If you are looking for a way to root your Android device using iRoot windows application, check out our iRoot Windows application page.
4) If this app doesn’t root your device, try these alternative one-click root Android applications: