Last updated: September 27, 2017 at 10:51 am
Are you using an Infinix smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device with the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download Infinix USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it in your computer and connect your Infinix device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Infinix doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver in your computer is the only way to connect your Infinix smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Infinix USB Drivers:
Points To Remember:
1) Infinix Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are windows based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Infinix smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Infinix smartphone or tablet on this page, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.
5) Download Infinix stock ROM firmware and flash it in your device for getting back the stock Android experience again.