Last updated: June 25, 2017 at 11:44 am
Framaroot is a one-click rooting Android application created by the XDA user “Alephzain“. The application lets you to gain root privileges in your Android smartphone or tablet by installing Superuser and SU binary in it. Although it lets you to root your Android device, it will also void the warranty of your smartphone or tablet. So, think well about using this app because if you use it to root your device, you won’t be able to claim warranty.
Framaroot helps to root a wide range of Android smartphones by using the following exploits: Boromir, Barahir, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Pippin and Farahir. Using this application to root your Android smartphone or tablet is quite an easy task, as all you have to do is download the app, install it in your device, open it up in your Android device and then click on any of the exploits.
Features Of Framaroot Application:
1) One-click Rooting Application: Framaroot application is a one-click rooting app, which lets you to root your Android smartphones and tablets just by clicking the any of the exploits given in the app. Unlike other rooting methods, you don’t have to do a lot of tasks to root your device when you use Framaroot app and that is one of the major advantages of rooting your device with Framaroot.
2) Rooting Without Computer: Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet requires computer in most cases but when you use Framaroot, you can gain root privileges in your Android device without using a computer. Since most Android users doesn’t like the idea of using computer to root their device, Framaroot solves their rooting requirements.
3) Easy Installation Of SuperSU: SuperSU is an Android application created specifically for rooted devices to grant permissions to Android applications, which requires root permissions. In most rooting methods, you will need to manually install SuperSU in your device after gaining root privileges but with Framaroot, you don’t have to install it manually as the SuperSU app will get installed automatically!
Download Framaroot App (All .apk Versions):
Download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Using Framaroot to root your device is an easy task. Just install the app in your device and click on any of the exploits given in the app to root your device.
2) Using Framaroot will void your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So think about this before using this app to root your device.
3) While using framaroot, sometimes the application might get crashed. In those times, just uninstall and reinstall it to solve this issue.