Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:12 pm
Are you using Fly smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for an easy way to connect your Fly Android device with the Windows computer? If yes is your answer again then you are on the right web page. Download Fly USB drivers (based on your model number) from here, install it on your computer and connect your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Fly doesn’t offer PC suite software for their customers, download and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your Fly smartphone with the computer.
Download Fly USB Drivers
Points To Remember
1) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Fly smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as quickly as possible.
2) All the USB drivers given here are provided by Fly. So, if you face any errors while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) All the Fly USB drivers given here are for Windows computer. So, don’t try to use these on Mac or Linux operating system.
4) If you are looking for stock ROM installation tutorials, rooting guides, etc., for your Fly smartphone or tablet, drop a comment below.
5) If you have corrupted your device, download Fly stock ROM firmware and flashing it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.