Last updated: March 29, 2017 at 9:21 am
Are you using a Elephone smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device with the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download Elephone USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it in your computer and connect your Elephone device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Elephone doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver in your computer is the only way to connect your Elephone smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Elephone USB Drivers:
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given here are provided officially by Elephone Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are windows based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Elephone smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) Download Elephone stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device, if you have bricked or corrupted it.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Elephone smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.