Last updated: July 28, 2017 at 16:42 pm
Are you using a Digiflip smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Digiflip USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it on your computer and connect your Digiflip device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Digiflip doesn’t offer PC Suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver on your computer is the only way to connect your Digiflip smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Digiflip USB Drivers:
|Digiflip Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro ET701||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro XT712||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro XT801||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro XT811||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro XT901||Download USB Driver|
|Digiflip Pro XT911||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Digiflip Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are Windows-based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you bricked or corrupted your Digiflip device, download Flipkart Digiflip stock ROM firmware and flash it using an Android flash tool.
4) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Digiflip smartphone or tablet, contact us today.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Digiflip smartphone or tablet on this page, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.