Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:08 pm
Are you using a Colors smartphone or tablet? If yes are you looking for an easy way to connect your Colors device with a computer? If yes is your answer again then you are in the right page. Download Colors USB drivers (based on your model number) from here, install it on your computer and connect your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Colors Mobile doesn’t offer PC suite for their customers, you will have to download and install USB drivers from here to connect your Colors device with computer.
Download Colors USB Drivers
Points To Remember
1) All the USB drivers given here are officially provided by Colors Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these drivers or connecting your device with computer after installing these drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver of your Color smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below.
3) If you would like to get stock ROM installation tutorial, rooting tutorial, etc., for your Color device, drop a comment below with your Model number.
4) All the USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, don’t try to install these on Mac or Linux-based computers.
5) To unbrick your bricked device, download Colors stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a Flash tool.