Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:08 pm
Are you using a Cheers smartphone or tablet or FeaturePhone? If yes are you looking for the USB driver of your Android device? If yes is your answer again, you have landed in the right page. Download Cheers USB drivers (based on your device model number), install it in your computer and connect your Cheers device with PC or Laptop computer successfully.
Since Cheers doesn’t offer PC suite software for their customers, downloading and installing Cheers USB drivers from this page is the only way to connect your Cheers android device with PC.
Download Cheers USB Drivers
|Cheers Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C1||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C5||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C8||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C21||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C28||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers C33||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers MI Smart||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart 5||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart 35||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart 40||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart Star||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart Turbo||Download USB Driver|
|Cheers Smart X||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) If you can’t find the USB driver of your Cheers smartphone or tablet or Feature Phone in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as quickly as possible.
2) All the USB drivers given here are officially provided by Cheers Global Pvt Ltd. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get Cheers android device rooting tutorials, stock ROM installation tutorials, etc., drop a comment below with the model number of your device.
4) If you have bricked your Cheers smartphone or tablet, download Cheers stock ROM firmware and flash it using an Android flash tool.
5) The Cheers USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, don’t use them on Linux or Mac based computers.