Do you own a Bontel smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Bontel device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Bontel USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Bontel doesn’t offer PC Suite application for their customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Bontel USB Drivers
|Bontel Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel T5||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel i8||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel M3||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel E10||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel E11||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel V8||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel A10||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel R10||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel C5||Download USB Driver|
|Bontel 3310||Download USB Driver|
How To Install Bontel Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install Bontel device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB driver on your PC or Laptop computer.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the Bontel device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your Bontel device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) Bontel officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) You can get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Bontel smartphone or tablet by leaving a comment below.
3) The Bontel USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Bontel device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Bontel stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.