Are you using a Bluemix smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right web page. Download Bluemix USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Bluemix Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Bluemix USB Drivers
|Bluemix Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Bluemix S5||Download USB Driver|
|Bluemix S4||Download USB Driver|
How To Install Bluemix Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install Bluemix device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the Bluemix device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your Bluemix device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) Download Bluemix stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.
2) The Bluemix USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Bluemix device on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) Bluemix Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Bluemix smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.