Last updated: March 15, 2017 at 15:05 pm
Are you using a Bassoon smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device with the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download Bassoon USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it in your computer and connect your Bassoon device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Bassoon doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver in your computer is the only way to connect your Bassoon smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Bassoon USB Drivers:
|Bassoon Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P9||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P380||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P2000||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P6000||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P9500||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P101||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P1000||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P5100||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon P8800||Download USB Driver|
|Bassoon X1||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given here are provided officially by Bassoon . So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are windows based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Bassoon smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Bassoon smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.
5) Download Bassoon Stock ROM firmware, flash it on your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.