Last updated: May 9, 2017 at 17:12 pm
Are you using an Ambrane smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Ambrane USB drivers given here (based on your model number), install it on your computer and connect your Ambrane device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Ambrane doesn’t offer PC Suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver on your computer is the only way to connect your Ambrane smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Ambrane USB Drivers:
|Ambrane Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A3-7 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A7||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A55||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane AC770||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane AK7000||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane TV Stick||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A3-770||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A7 Plus Deo||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A99 Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane A707||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane AC770 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane AQ-880||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane AQ-11 Tablet||Download USB Driver|
|Ambrane B77||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given here are provided officially by Ambrane India Private Limited. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are Windows-based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Ambrane smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Ambrane smartphone or tablet in the above table, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your device, download Ambrane stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool.