Free Android Root is a top-ranked android blog that gets a large number of visitors every month. We share resources, i.e., tools and rooting tips with our visitors who are ready to customize their Android device’s using our help.
At Freeandroidroot.com, we are constantly looking for fresh and innovative ideas. Also, it is a part of our business for contributing to the society. This is the reason behind our Bi-annual $1000 Free Android Root scholarship for all eligible students.
Who Are Eligible
This scholarship program is only eligible for
- University and College students who are currently studying in any departments.
- We are looking for students from full-time courses, enrolled with universities and colleges.
- The students should be a permanent or resident citizen of US or Canada.
- Open only to students in the 18 – 24 age group, we also require proof of the same.
- Students from any area of study can apply, writing passion for Technology and Android is enough.
- Google Android
We would like you to write an essay of at least 1000 words on the topic listed above.
Once you’ve completed the above step, attach the essay as a PDF file and email us to [email protected] with all of the necessary details listed below.
What You Should Include
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number
- The name of the college/university you attend
- Your area of study
- Proof that you are a student of the college/university
- Students can apply for both scholarships (fall and winter scholarship), but only one entry per scholarship is allowed. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- Submissions should be in English.
Deadline for the article submission for the fall season is 30th May, 2018 and that for the winter season is 30th November, 2018.
Note: Our Website runs this Scholarship twice a year.
How We Judge Content
When we are perusing the articles that are submitted, we will observe a few variables, including the estimation of the data offered, innovativeness and the measure of enticement.
What’s in it for you?
- We will choose one winner, and he/she will get a $1000 award.
- The winners will be listed here 15 days after the submission deadline.
The Prizes will be sent to you or the Financial Aid office of your institution.