Oppo F1 is a good quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.7 GHz Quad-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to root Oppo F1 here.
By following the tutorial given here you can be able to root Oppo F1 smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. Once you have rooted your device, you can be able to install custom ROM firmware’s (which are using new Android version), install custom-built Android applications (which only support rooted devices) and etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Oppo smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, take a complete backup of your personal data in your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
2) Then, make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure. Also ensure that you have uninstalled all antivirus apps from your device.
3) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, you can be able to install Framaroot rooting app.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Oppo F1:
1) To get started, download Framaroot directly to your device. Once downloaded, install the app in your smartphone and upon successful installation, launch it.
2) Now, select “Install Superuser” as the action to execute after root and click on “Gandalf” exploits. If you don’t get the success message, click on “Aragorn” exploit and your device will be rooted.
3) Once Framaroot finish rooting your smartphone, you will get the message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
4) Now, click “Ok” and reboot your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Oppo F1 Android smartphone without using a PC or Laptop computer. For confirmation, install Root Checker for Android app in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.