Lava Iris X8 is a quality and money worthy android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right place. I have given a tutorial to root Lava Iris X8 smartphone here.
You can be able to root Lava Iris X8 smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here, and get the ability to remove pre-installed system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s, custom recoveries and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Lava smartphone will null your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) First, make sure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one and if your device gets switched off in the middle of rooting process due to lack of battery backup, it will get bricked.
2) Then, take a complete backup of your personal data in your smartphone. This step is for safety purpose.
3) Next, enable “Unknown Sources” in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources. Without enabling this option, you won’t be able to install apps from other sources apart from Google Play Store.
4) Now, download Lava Iris X8 USB driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you will be able to connect your smartphone with the computer.
Tutorial To Root Lava Iris X8 Without PC:
1) To get started, download kingoroot for windows and install it in your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch its window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Lava Iris X8 Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
4) It will take one or two minutes for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Lava Iris X8 smartphone. For confirmation, install Root Checker for android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.