Lava Iris X1 Grand is really a grand looking and quality android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system which is upgradable upto Android V5.0 (Lollipop). If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right webpage as I have given a tutorial to root Lava Iris X1 Grand here.
You can be able to root Lava Iris X1 Grand smartphone by using the following tutorial given here and get the ability to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Lava smartphone will null your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot it. So, think well before processing with the rooting procedure.
1) Although this rooting process is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of your personal data in your device. So, take a complete backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one.
3) Next, download Lava Iris X1 Grand USB Driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you will be able to connect your device with your computer.
4) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources. Without enabling this option, you won’t be able to install apps from other sources apart from Google Play Store.
Tutorial To Root Lava Iris X1 Grand Without PC:
1) To get started, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2) Now, connect your smartphone to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3) Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
4) Now, click the “complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting Lava Iris X1 Grand smartphone using iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation install Root Checker for android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, drop a comment below.