Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus is a good quality and price worthy android smartphone which comes with 4.0 inches capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V4.3 (JellyBean) operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to root it then you are in the right page. I have given a tutorial to root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus smartphone here.
You can be able to root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus smartphone by using the following rooting tutorial given here, and get the ability to add custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications, install custom ROM firmware’s and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn smartphone will void your device warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Although this rooting process is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of your personal data in your device. So, take a complete backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Ensure that your device has at least 50% to 60% of battery backup, as the rooting process is always a time-consuming one.
3) Next, download Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus USB Driver and install it in your computer. By doing this you can be able to connect your device with your computer.
4) Now, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
Upon finishing all these prerequisites, you can move on to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Smartphone:
1) To get started, download kingoroot for windows and install it in your computer. Once the installation is completed, launch its window.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
4) It will take one or two minutes for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus smartphone. For confirmation, install Root Checker for android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments.