Micromax Unite 2 A106 is a quality Android smartphone from Micromax, which comes with a budget price. The 4.7 inch display comes with this device is powered by a 1.3 GHz processor along with a 1 GB and the phones runs on Android 4.4.2 Lollipop operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 without computer.
The rooting tutorial which I have given here works for Micromax Unite 2 A106 smartphones which are running both Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. So, follow this tutorial to root your device and get access to install custom recovery, custom ROM firmware, etc., today.
WARNING: Rooting your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim back warranty until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) The rooting procedure which I have given here is not a data-loss process and your contacts, wallpapers, camera pictures, etc., will remain safe. But, if you are still worried about your smartphones data, you can take a backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps.
2) Next, enable “Installation from Unknown sources” in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources.
3) Make sure that you have deactivated or uninstalled antivirus programs in your computer as they have a habit of disrupting the rooting procedure. Also, ensure that your smartphone has enough battery backup to withstand the rooting procedure.
Once you have finished all the above mentioned prerequisites, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Unite 2 A106 Without Computer:
1) To get started, download KingRoot android application and save it in your smartphone. Once done, click on the download .apk file to install the KingRoot app in your device.
2) Once installed, click on the KingRoot icon to launch the application. Now, you will see your model number along with the message “Root Access is Unavailable“. Just below that message, you will see a blue button with the message “Try To Root“. Click on it to begin the rooting procedure.
3) During the rooting process, you will see a circle with the percentage of rooting process completion.
4) Once the rooting process gets over, you will get the following message “Root Successfully” with a green tick mark. To finish the rooting procedure, just restart your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Micromax Unite 2 A106 without computer. For confirmation, open up your Apps Menu and look for KingUser and KingMaster (a Chinese app) in your device. If you can find it there, then the rooting process is successfully completed. Alternatively, you can use the Root Checker app (which is available in Google Play Store) to find out the root privileges of your smartphone.
If for some reason you would like to unroot your device, then follow our guide to unroot Micromax Unite 2 by uninstalling KingUser. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know via comments. I will get back to you with a working solution shortly.