LG Optimus L70 is a good range Android smartphone, which comes with 4.5 inch screen powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and the device runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, you are in the right webpage as I have given a tutorial to root LG Optimus L70 here.
By following the tutorial given here, you will be able to root LG Optimus L70 without PC or Laptop computer. Once you get root access in your smartphone, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s, custom-built Android applications, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your LG smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back unless you unroot your smartphone. So, think well about your warranty before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) Before getting started with a rooting procedure, it is always important to take complete back of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps. So, take a complete back of personal data before getting starting with the rooting tutorial. Although the rooting method given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup.
2) Next, you will need to enable “Unknown Sources” in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Phone Administration -> Unknown Sources (enable this option to allow installation of app from sources other than Google Play Store).
3) Now, ensure that you have deactivated or uninstalled antivirus apps from your smartphone as they tend to distract the rooting process.
Once you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward with the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus L70 Without PC:
1) To get started, download kingroot apk to your device. While doing so, you might get some warning messages. Just ignore them and download the apk file to your smartphone.
2) Now, click on the download .apk file to install the Kingroot app in your smartphone.
3) Once installed, launch the application in your smartphone. Now, in the Kingroot app screen you will see the following message “Root Access Is Unavailable” since your device hasn’t been rooted yet. Now, click on “Start Root” to begin the rooting procedure.
4) Once you click on “Start Root” button, you will see a blue circle in the Kingroot app screen showing the percentage of rooting has been done. Also, you will see the message “Rooting. Please don’t worry if your device reboot“.
5) Once the percentage reaches 100%, your LG L70 smartphone will be successfully rooted. You can also see the message “Root Successfully” in the KingRoot app screen.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting LG Optimus L70 Android smartphone. For confirmation, download Root Checker app from Google Play store, install it in your device and run the application. If your device is successfully rooted, you will get the following message: Congratulations. This device has root access.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial do let me know via comments.