Are you using Xiaomi Redmi 2 Android smartphone? If yes is your answer, then chances are that your phone might not come with the Google Play store, or even if it is available, you might be encountering some issues with it like getting “Connection Timeout” error message when you try to open the app, or you might have uninstalled the app unknowingly! If this is the case for you, well you don’t have to worry about this issue from now on as I will be showing you a way to install Google Play store in your device.
By following the step by step procedure given here, you will be able to install the latest version of Google Play store thereby getting the ability to install and use the applications available in Google Play store. Let’s see how.
Tutorial To Install Google Play Store In Xiaomi Redmi 2:
1) To get started, open up “Google Chrome” or any other browser in your mobile, visit Google.com and enter the following search term:
Google play store apk mirror
2) Next, click on the first result shows up in the SERP (search engine result page) and it will take you to the latest Google Play store apk page at apkmirror.com. Now, download the Google play store apk file from there to your device.
3) Once the .apk file is downloaded, click on it to begin the installation process.
4) You will get a “Installation Blocked” message stating that your device and personal data are vulnerable to attacks if you install applications from unknown sources.
5) Just ignore the message and wait for the countdown in the Install button to get finished. Once it is over, you will see a “Allow Once” button. Just click on it to begin the installation.
6) Now, you will see the “Permission Request from Download Manager” screen. Just tap on “Install” button again to fully begin the installation process.
7) Once the installation successfully begins, you will get the Google Play Store Installing message as shown in the screenshot below.
8) Once the installation is completely over, you will get the following message “Google Play Store App Installed“. Now, just click on the “Launch” button to launch the Google Play store app in your Xiaomi Redmi2 smartphone.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed Google Play store in your Xiaomi Redmi 2 device and it will be working successfully.
If you encounter any errors while following this Google Play store installation tutorial, do let me know via comments.