Last updated: January 4, 2017 at 11:20 am
Have you purchased a Lyf smartphone? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your Lyf android device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Download Lyf USB driver given here (based on your model number), install it in your computer and connect your device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Lyf Smartphone+ doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading USB drivers and installing it in your computer is the only way to connect your Lyf device with PC or Laptop.
Download Lyf USB Driver:
|Lyf Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 7||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Water 11||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 8||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Earth 1||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 2||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 4||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Water 1||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Water 5||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Wind 1||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Wind 5||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 1||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 3||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Flame 6||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Water 2||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Water 7||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Wind 4||Download USB Driver|
|Lyf Wind 6||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given in this page are provided officially by Lyf Smartphone+. So, if you encounter any issues while installing or using them, contact their official support team.
2) The Lyf USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, don’t try to use these in Linux or Max based computers.
3) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Lyf smartphone or tablet in the above table, do let us know by dropping a comment below right away. We will update the USB driver for your device in this page as soon as possible.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock or custom firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Lyf smartphones, drop a comment below. We will publish the tutorial ASAP.
5) Download Lyf stock ROM firmware and flash it in your device for getting back the stock Android experience again.