Last updated: January 4, 2017 at 11:16 am
Own a Gplus smartphone or tablet? Looking for a way to connect your device with the computer? If yes is your for both these queries, you are in the right page. Download Gplus USB drivers (based on your model number) from here, install it in your computer and connect your Android device with PC or Laptop computer successfully.
Since Allview doesn’t offer PC suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver in your computer is the only way to connect your Allview smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Gplus USB Drivers:
|Gplus Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus X6 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus 5SC||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus BE23||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus BF20||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus F66||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus G650||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus G650 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus G658||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M4||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M9||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M55 HD||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M55 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M55 QHD||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus M60||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus MX4||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus S6 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus S7 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus X5 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus X5 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus X7 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Gplus X6 Pro||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) All the USB drivers given here are provided officially by G+ Mobiles Inc. So, if you encounter any issues while installing these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are for Windows operating system. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock or custom ROM firmware installation tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Gplus smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Gplus smartphone or tablet in the above table, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Gplus stock ROM firmware and flash it in your device for getting back the stock Android experience again.